Overview of EasyJoint Paving Compound
A New Design Landscape & Stone, Inc. is excited to be a Distributor of EasyJoint Paving Compound! A state of the art, environmentally safe and proven joint compound used in many parts of Europe and now available to the North American market!
EasyJoint is an ALL weather paving joint compound. EasyJoint is a joint material designed to be applied over wet surfaces for natural stone, concrete, clay & porcelain pavers!
Its easy application allows both the creative DIY hardscaper and the professional contractor to use EasyJoint in joints ranging from 1/8” – 5” wide. For more information call us now at 570-490-5507.
- Because EASYJoint is installed wet, it means that you do the jointing of the paving when you planned to (even in the rain)
- It improves cash flow getting the paving job done and getting paid without delay. It can be done with a traditional hose and broom or with the Hydro-Broom.
- You can be confident that, provided the EASYJoint instructions are followed, you will have a solid joint that will last for years.
- The use of water while installing protects the paving material from staining or hazing.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What types of products can EASYJoint be used on?
It can be used on natural stone and pavers with a minimum depth of 1” and minimum joint width of 1/8”.
- What is the maximum joint width for EASYJoint?
The maximum joint width is 5-6” so it works really well especially for irregular flagstone.
- What if it rains before it cures?
Since EASYJoint is air cured not water activated the rain won’t hurt it.
- How long does EASYJoint take to cure?
Once the water drains out of it, curing will start immediately and it should get hard in 12-24 hours afterwards.
EASYJoint paving compound is available to buy in 5 colors as shown here. Colors may vary slightly due to differences on monitors and may not be a true reflection of the final product.
Features of EasyJoint Paving Solution
An all weather jointing compound
A jointing compound that can be used in almost any weather condition even in the rain.
Very fast to use
The use of water to wash and fill the joints between the paving is a breakthrough in jointing methodology. It assists the paving grout to compact into the joints so there is no need to ‘strike’ or ‘tool’ the joints unless you want a smooth finish and also makes it very easy to apply.
No staining or framing
When used correctly and the EASYJoint instructions are followed there will be no staining or framing to the paving. EASYJoint is safe to use with natural stone as well as being ideal for concrete paving. If you make an error however don’t worry, the only stain our jointing compound might leave is linseed oil which will disappear and fade over time. Use lots of water when using the jointing grout and any linseed oil will sit on top of it and get washed away! Detailed instructions on how to joint paving can be found on EASYJoint tub.
Opened tubs of EASYJoint, if not fully used, can be kept for later use providing they are covered by a minimum of 2″ (50mm) or more of water. 36 There is no waste with our jointing compound, EASYJoint is an environmentally friendly product.